Helping customers is the CORE of our company. Our goal is to relieve tension not add to it. We will strive to: always be respectful, listen to the needs of our customers, act in a timely manner, keep our customers up to date, and will use feedback to implement change.
Orders ship via standard ground shipping usually within 1 business day from the time your order is placed. Shipment will usually arrive 2-3 business days after the order has shipped for most destinations.
RETURN POLICY UPDATE
Nimbleback Inc. guarantees The Beam Firm, Gentle and Travel to be free of manufacturer defects and to last 2 years from the date or your original purchase, if used and cared for properly. Should a Beam not meet Nimbleback Inc.’s standard of quality at the time it is received, or if it wears out from regular use under normal conditions, we will replace the product. Damage resulting from improper handling or care, post-purchase modifications, alterations, negligence, and use for a purpose other than for which it was designed, are not covered by the Nimbleback Inc. If the Product proves defective during the warranty period, you may return the product at your expense following the instructions we provide. If after reviewing the returned product, we deem it to meet the criteria for returns, we will, at our option, take one of the following actions: (i) replace the Product with a new Product that is the same as or similar to the Product you purchased; or (ii) refund to you the purchase price of the Product. There is no assurance, representation or warranty that any replacement Product will be identical to the Product returned to us. Product availability may result in your receiving a replacement Product with a lower selling price than the original Product you purchased. In all cases, Product comparability will be determined by us at our sole discretion.
Criteria Not Covered Under the Guarantee:
- Uneven colour patterns, stains, or discolouration at time of purchase or from use
- Creases and folds from improper handling and/or storing. It is best to lay The BeamTM flat when storing for long periods of time
- Damage from excessive amounts of water or other liquids
- Improper cleaning i.e. harsh chemicals, damage from a washing machine, vacuum cleaner, etc.
- Damage from use other than yoga or similar fitness activities
- Damage from outside elements or factors
- Normal wear and tear of prints such as fading, flaking or peeling